My experiences with Android

Android programming was one of the most fascinated field which i ever worked for. I was introduced to android programming through the course Distributed Systems, from spring 2012. As a beginner, android seem to be difficult for me, but as time passed, I became more prolific with android. My first project in android was a simple messenger between two devices and later came much more complex projects. My internship was also based on android programming and I developed an app during that period. By the time you read this, my first app might be released in market. It should be named 'PoPExplorer' or 'Pencils of Promise Explorer'.

For the next few topics, I am planning to include some fields which was challenging to me. As the android operating system is replacing any other mobile operating system, I feel reading these topics will be a great help for all the developers as well as users of android.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between "diff" and "sdiff" commands in Unix

Anonymous classes in C++